Careers at FIT
Helping People Achieve Their Dreams
That's what we do here at FIT: help people achieve their dreams. It may sound a bit lofty, or even idealistic, but we think that's a good thing. Our goal is to transform our clients' workforce's into fully integrated teams, where each member is free to contribute their very best.
Sounds fun right? We think so. If you do too we'd love to hear from you! Take a look at the current open positions below. Even if there isn't a position that seems like a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you!
HR Consultant (Flexible)
You’re an HR professional looking for a great place to work.
We’re that place. A place where:
- You’re listened to and your opinion is respected
- Your efforts make a significant and appreciated contribution to a client’s success
- Each day brings interesting challenges and the satisfaction of a job well done
- Flexibility is considered a strength
- “Work/Life balance” isn’t an empty slogan, but an overriding goal
If you want to know more about FIT, please browse the website, but simply put, we’re a group of incredibly dedicated people, trying our very best to solve the innumerable HR issues that confront small and mid-sized businesses. We’re really good at what we do, and our clients love us.
Here’s our wish list of qualifications. But even if you don’t check all the boxes, you should still contact us if you think you’re right for the job. Send a resume and reach out so together, we can talk about the position and how we might match up.
Do it today.
- 5+ years of professional exempt-level HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client-focused, a desire to partner with entrepreneur’s and business owners
- Strong organizational, inter-personal, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong focus on process improvement, strategy and automation oriented
- Proven HR business partner with strong coaching skills
- Ability to travel as needed daily in your local area
- Ability and desire to network and implement strong relationships within the community is a plus
- HRCI and/or SHRM certification preferred
FIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer a flexible environment and schedule. Position starting 20+ hours per week, may go to full-time in a short period. Ability to work at different locations and virtually, as needed. FIT offers medical, dental, vision and EAP + SIMPLE IRA with matching contribution and other perks.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Feel Free to Say "hello!"
Whether you have a question about an open position, are interested in learning more about FIT, or just want to say "hi!", we'd love to hear from you. Fill out the contact form on the right and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.