Careers at FIT
Helping People Achieve Their Dreams
That's what we do here at FIT: help people achieve their dreams. It may sound a bit lofty, or even idealistic, but we think that's a good thing. Our goal is to transform our clients' workforce's into fully integrated teams, where each member is free to contribute their very best.
Sounds fun right? We think so. If you do too we'd love to hear from you! Take a look at the current open positions below. Even if there isn't a position that seems like a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you!
HR Consultant (Flexible)
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your professional HR skills for challenging flexible, and project work opportunities that allow you to meet your lifestyle? Are you a Washington-based, experienced HR professional with outstanding HR Generalist skills, interested in helping small to mid-sized organizations? If you can answer yes to both of these questions, you may be the right FIT as an HR Consultant at fitHR! With fitHR, our clients receive a dedicated, easy-to-work-with HR expert as a genuine partner in achieving their business’ vision. The Fully Integrated Team (FIT) HR represents the most advanced expression of the dedication and experience of various HR professionals.
The HR Consultant is responsible for providing exemplary HR service and support to multiple client companies. The role requires a best-practices approach to Human Resources, a client-focused orientation, and the ability to effectively manage a diverse client-base. Assignments vary in nature, duration, and hours of work and can often be completed virtually. This position is ideal for individuals seeking a variety of assignments, flexible scheduling and work/life balance.
- 5+ years of professional exempt-level HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be based in Washington State
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client-focused, a desire to partner with entrepreneur’s and business owners
- Strong organizational, inter-personal, & multi-tasking skills
- Solid foundation in employment law
- Ability to travel as needed daily in your local area – 0-20% within WA State
- Ability and desire to network and implement strong relationships within the community is a plus
- HRCI and/or SHRM certification preferred
Feel Free to Say "hello!"
Whether you have a question about an open position, are interested in learning more about FIT, or just want to say "hi!", we'd love to hear from you. Fill out the form to the right and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.