Helping People Achieve Their Dreams
That's what we do here at FIT: help people achieve their dreams. It may sound a bit lofty, or even idealistic, but we think that's a good thing. Our goal is to transform our clients' workforce's into fully integrated teams, where each member is free to contribute their very best.
Sounds fun right? We think so. If you do too we'd love to hear from you! Take a look at the current open positions below. Even if there isn't a position that seems like a good fit for you, we'd love to hear from you!
HR Consultant (Flexible)
You’re an HR professional looking for a great place to work.
We’re that place. A place where:
- The work you do is valuable, interesting, and rewarding.
- Your continued development as an HR Consultant is baked into our culture.
- You are a respected member of a supportive, collaborative, connected, and integrated team of HR professionals.
- You own strategic partnerships with small to mid-size Business Leaders where you are able to consistently make impactful differences.
- You truly have a lifestyle job where “work/life balance” is achieved through flexible scheduling; hybrid work-from-home approximately 75% of scheduled hours; you control time off; and you can set targeted work hours.
We find that as Senior HR Professionals consider what they want from the rest of their career, they often seek an employment arrangement where they can use their experience in a way that enhances their feeling of purpose and affords them more control over their schedule
At FIT HR, we have developed a consulting model where these professionals can utilize their depth of experience in a creative way to serve small to mid-size organizations who only need a fractional, yet experienced HR leader. Pretty fantastic, right?!
For consideration, here is our wish list of qualifications:
- 10+ years of professional exempt-level HR experience
- Proven HR business partner with strong coaching skills
- Strong focus on process improvement, strategy, and HR automation
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Client-focused, a desire to partner with entrepreneurs, business owners and leaders
- Experience working with start-ups or small businesses
- Strong organizational, inter-personal, and multi-tasking skills
- Comfort performing tactical to strategic HR
- Ability to travel as needed in your local area
- Ability and desire to network and implement strong relationships within the community is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- HRCI and/or SHRM certification preferred
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by clicking the link below.
FIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer a flexible environment and schedule. Position starting 20+ hours per week, may go to full-time in a short period. Ability to work at different locations and virtually, as needed (must live in the Pacific Northwest Region.) FIT offers medical, dental, vision, EAP + SIMPLE IRA with matching contribution and other perks.
Feel Free to Say "hello!"
Whether you have a question about an open position, are interested in learning more about FIT, or just want to say "hi!", we'd love to hear from you. Fill out the contact form on the right and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.