Advance Your Skill and Career
HR Advisory Group
What is an HR Advisory Group?
FIT HR’s Advisory Group was created expressly for junior and mid-level HR Professionals seeking to become more solid business partners. The group provides a stimulating and confidential environment in which to grow, collaborate and network with other success-driven colleagues.
What do I Get?
Prior to the first Advisory Group Meeting, you’ll receive an hour-long, one-on-one consultation with a FIT expert. Together, you’ll review your resume, program goals and objectives to ensure your group sessions are pertinent and personalized in a way that maximizes benefits for you.
Seven Advisory Group meetings will consist of:
- Discussing a relevant HR and Business Management Resources topic
- Leadership by an expert in current topics such as compensation, employment law, recognition, EAP and more
- Plenty of time for open discussion, problem solving, collaboration and networking
- Advisory Group meeting notes and materials
- A delicious light breakfast!
Who is this Program For?
- Solo HR Practitioners
- Professionals with HR responsibilities
- Junior HR Generalists new to the profession
- Mid-level HR Generalists
- HR professionals seeking employment opportunites
- HR professionals looking to grow their knowledge or network
Note: This row containing login and signup panels will be visible only to users who aren't logged in. The next row containing forums will be visible only for logged-in users.
This section is for members only. Login if you already have an account.