Quickly Advance Your Skills and Career
Join the HR Advisory Group
FIT HR’s Advisory Group was created expressly for junior and mid-level HR Professionals seeking to become more solid business partners. The group provides a stimulating and confidential environment in which to grow, collaborate and network with other success-driven colleagues.
- Solo HR Practitioners
- Professionals with HR responsibilities
- Junior HR Generalists new to the profession, on an accelerated growth path
- Mid-level HR Generalists with a desire to take their skills and career to the next level
- Unemployed HR professionals desiring to stay current and get hired at small to mid-sized businesses
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Prior to the first Advisory Group Meeting, you’ll receive an hour-long, one-on-one consultation with a fitHR expert. Together, you’ll review your resume, program goals and objectives to ensure your group sessions are pertinent and personalized in a way that maximizes benefits for you.
At each of the seven Advisory Group Meetings:
- We’ll focus on and fully explore a single, particularly relevant human resources topic
- We’ll focus on and fully explore a single, particularly relevant business management topic
- We’ll host an expert in current topics such as compensation, employment law, recognition, EAP and more
- We’ll allow plenty of time for open discussion, problem solving, collaboration and networking
- You’ll receive Advisory Group meeting notes and materials
- You’ll enjoy a light breakfast
2016-2017 PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Advisory Group meetings are held 7:30 to 9:30am. We are dedicated to starting and ending on time.
Specific Dates will be coming soon!
Location: Queen Anne, Seattle
The 2016-2017 HR Advisory Group provides 1:1 professional development, group collaboration and development, all materials and light breakfast INCLUDED.
IMPORTANT: To ensure each person receives the full measure of benefits, group space is limited to ten participants. Call or email TODAY to secure your seat in our next group.
HR Consultant (Part-Time/Flexible)
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your professional HR skills for challenging part-time, flexible, and project work opportunities that allow you to meet your lifestyle?Are you a Washington HR professional with outstanding HR Generalist skills, interested in helping small to mid-sized organizations?If you can answer yes to both of these questions, you may be the right FIT as an HR Consultant at fitHR!With fitHR, our clients receive a dedicated, easy-to-work-with HR expert as a genuine partner in achieving their business’ vision. Read more on our Jobs page.